Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Pinky ate my brain...

This is Miwako from Paradise Kiss, one of my all time favourite manga's ever (Manga = Japanese comics) I think I love Parakiss so much simply because the art is gorgeous, the story is captivating and it's about fashion, what more could you need?
Miwako is possibly the cutest character ever! I pretty much love her, and she wears the most amazing loli outfits. And has pink hair.
So this year for my favourite local Pop Culture Convention I chose to cosplay (Cosplay = dressing up as your favourite character for anything, books, movies, games, comics etc, it literally means costume play) as Miwako.

So, what do you think?
This is obviously a wig. But I like the colour so much I think I might just dye my hair pink next. The lollipop I was given for free but it went perfectly with my character and outfit. Unfortunately I don't actually have any photo's of my outfit on this day that I know of and/or have been tagged of me on Facebook. But I do know a few people who took photo's.



In other news almost all my photo's are taken on this angle. Perhaps it's my best side? I don't really know why...

Has anyone else cosplayed as anyone ever? It really is fun. Try it some time.

Miwako picture from Google. Like really.
Paradise Kiss is by Ai Yazawa. Check it out. There's also an anime that you could watch.

Love and Peace all.

No comments: